August 28, 2011

Hyperios Diorama pt 4

Hi,

I finished the hyperios missile launcher today:





I really like the old and used look on it. Most of it was achieved by several layers of a dark wash, drybrushing and then one of my favourite techniques: sponging. That looks cool and is, as a side effect, much fun. Most of it was done with charadon granite and a bit boltgun metal. Furthermore I brushed on some black weathering powder/pigments on the exhausts.
Talking about pigments, for the base I used dark mud and russian earth from MIG. I simply sprinkeld some dry powder roughly where I wanted it and then blew some air with my empty airbrush over it to dispense it. You can see that effect expecially in the corners where it went somewhat up the walls.




That's it for today, I hope you like it.

0 Kommentare: